Belts!

^ the constance is similar to the H belt, the easiest way to describe it is the H is in a different shape, the inner ends of the H don't part outwards, the same to the H on the constance bag. Personally i prefer the H belt, but its really the same look.

i have a few pics of me wearing mine, (Classic H belt, brushed P. H/W, BB/Gold togo) recently in the action thread. i won't post a close up pic since its the same as FleurdeLis's with a brushed buckle. The are some good belts on the luxury-shops site, as well as good close up pics of the buckles (note a few were sale belts, not that there is anything wrong but some people dont like sale items)

I've been thinking back and forth, if I should really go that far and post a picture of my belts...

...I have...........er.............a couple ;):

Mount_Heverst.jpg

Vogue,
The two on top are the before mentioned Constance belts in the widest style available. I think
they come in three different widths, which are the mini, regular and wide Constance.

Regarding the color transfer issue,
I once owned this indigo courchevelle/ white box (if I remember correctly) H-belt and sold it
because of that!
The white is prone to take the color off dark denim, but I guess H could have had it cleaned,
if I had requested so.

I hear they do good jobs erasing the indigo-denim blue from white leathers ;).
EDIT: Re-dying also shouldn't be a problem I guess.

Indigo_blanc_Hbelt.jpg

I also had these two CDC belts (the wide gold one was my mother's), which I sold two years
ago, when the style was not that popular. Now, I am honestly considering to re-purchase
the narrow one in black box, because the style has become a lot more wearable these days :yes:.

CDC_black_box_narrow.jpg
CDCgold_indigo_epsom_wide.jpg

OMG tenshi your belts are TD4! how long have you been collecting?! i love the CDC hardware and those belts, i hope you find replacements soon! If only i had an unlimited budget for H!

Thank you NM,
a couple of them I've had forever, like e.g. the classic black box/gold togo combo (which BTW is not in
that picture) but most of what you see up there I bought in the past two years or was given as gifts by
my parents...

:drool::drool: WOW, Tenshi!! I wish I had your collection!

Actually I have two H-belts that I bought a couple of weeks ago. The classic black box/gold togo with silver buckle and a white/gold one.
But unfortuantely the black/gold one is already pinched quite heavily in the middle! I'm quite surprised and concerned that I cannot wear this belt for a long time. has anyone the same "problem"? perhaps it's just my figure? :sad:

Thanks everyone!

Yes HJ,
that's bleu roi... at the point when I started looking for a blue croc belt, this was the only
one available without SO in all of Germany;)...It's my favourite piece.