Belted Bayswater Satchel anyone?

Just ordered the Pale Slate one on sale! Really excited to get my hands on it. I've been on the hunt for a pale blue bag and was choosing between this, the Mulberry Portobello Tote, or the Bottega Veneta Cassette. Ultimately chose this one coz of the size and structure (plus I didn't like the hype associated with the Cassette :lol:).

I'm a guy and my only worry is that the shoulder strap may be too thin. So if you guys know where I can find a wider strap in pale blue leather, I would super appreciate any leads :smile:!

1595483253295.png

Just ordered the Pale Slate one on sale! Really excited to get my hands on it. I've been on the hunt for a pale blue bag and was choosing between this, the Mulberry Portobello Tote, or the Bottega Veneta Cassette. Ultimately chose this one coz of the size and structure (plus I didn't like the hype associated with the Cassette :lol:).

I'm a guy and my only worry is that the shoulder strap may be too thin. So if you guys know where I can find a wider strap in pale blue leather, I would super appreciate any leads :smile:!

View attachment 4796999
Coccinelle has some cute ones and the blue one is on sale: https://www.coccinelle.com/en/acces...0.html?cgid=accessories_straps#page=1&start=5

Reactions: KikiStLoy
Any further comments on this bag? Looking seriously at getting one but the stores in Canada have closed so I have to order on line. How functional is it with the straps across the flap, how roomy is it?
Any comments greatly appreciated.

Hi CanuckBagLover,

I find the straps to be nice extra security feature, but easy to open with one hand, and then the flap has a magnetised closure, so easy to lift that up, again with one hand, while still wearing the bag. As far as capacity goes, I don’t like to stuff my bags full when I’m using them, but can fit a small zip up wallet, reading glasses (in a slim case) sunglasses (in a soft bag), small makeup bag with just the essentials for the day, car keys. I could probably fit a small collapsible umbrella in there too and still have space.

Hope that helps, I love the bag, looking forward to wearing it soon!

Hi CanuckBagLover,

I find the straps to be nice extra security feature, but easy to open with one hand, and then the flap has a magnetised closure, so easy to lift that up, again with one hand, while still wearing the bag. As far as capacity goes, I don’t like to stuff my bags full when I’m using them, but can fit a small zip up wallet, reading glasses (in a slim case) sunglasses (in a soft bag), small makeup bag with just the essentials for the day, car keys. I could probably fit a small collapsible umbrella in there too and still have space.

Hope that helps, I love the bag, looking forward to wearing it soon!
This is very helpful. Thank you! My only dilemma now is that i just spotted a small Baywater tote thats coming out in pink and now I have choose! (I wish I could justify both). Actually there are 3 bags I'd really like to get....

Reactions: KikiStLoy

View attachment 4796999
Hi. Do you still have the original strap? I have the opportunity to get this bag, but is missing the strap.