Belted Bayswater Satchel anyone?

Just ordered the dark blue one in presale. Excited! Any opinions/reviews?
How exciting! I was also considering it, but thinking to wait, since I spent quite a lot on bags this months already :angel: I’m also more inclined to try it in Mulberry green. Hopefully it will go on sale later this year...

Looking forward to modshots!

Looks like it going to be delivered to my selected store today. Part of me hopes that it is not as beautiful as I imagine it to be because I just got two bags – the Mulberry mini zipped Bayswater in black and a Polene Numero Un in Taupe. Wasn’t actually planning on buying this bag soon, even though I love its looks. And then the presale came...

Reactions: youngster
I like it a lot. I just can't decide whether I want this one or the bigger belted bayswater which comes in this nice powder rose colour. The belted satchel is on sale the other one not yet.

Picked up my order in store today. The bag is beautiful as is the elephant colour. Nevertheless, it’s much lighter than I expected and not really what I was looking for. Going to return it as I do not love it as much as my other bags. Took some pics for you though! View attachment 4737309View attachment 4737310
Gorgeous! The color reminds me of YSL dark smog. Could you please check where it is made if you haven’t sent it back yet?

I really fell in love with this style when I first saw it. Great everyday size and the detachable strap makes it so versatile! I think it’s especially gorgeous in dark palm and mulberry green silky calf:
View attachment 4706421 View attachment 4706422 View attachment 4706423 View attachment 4706424

What do you think? Is anybody here already owning one?

Hi, my mom has it in red colour. She is not usually a fan of small handbags (extra glasses and other stuff to fit into handbag) but she loves this one. even the extra glass will fit into it. the bag is not heavy, you can match it with sneakers, heels, sandals. it is great for winter and also for summer. Also the grained leather is great as it is not easily scratch-able.