belt size

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Can someone pls tell me what is the smallest size for the belt with the H buckle? I got a belt yesterday and was wondering if I got the right size.

thanks

2. Humm,.. 70cm? :shrugs:

3. I've seen as small as 60cm.

4. wow...who fits a 60cm? that is small.

I am not sure how a belt is suppose to fit. Can someone tell me how many extra inches or extra holes you are suppose to leave after you buckle you belt.

sorry it's a stupid question but I just don't know..

thanks

5. your supposed to leave 3 notches extra for a perfect fit belt, but who's counting?

6. Baggaholic...thanks for the info. I wish there was someone to teach me these stuff when I was growing up. It good to have ppl like you around on TPB to help out.

7. hi,

the smallest size available in stock in general it's : 72 cm.
    and FYI the biggest size is : 115 cm. :flowers:

8. hey, thanks for the comment. :flowers:

9. Hello SP,

I believe your right. I have only seen the smalles size to be 72cm. I did see a 70cm once. Maybe those that are smaller than 70cm are special orders?

10. What color is safest color to go with Hermes belt? I love the H belt on other people...I am afraid that it would look funny if belt color and the bag color does not match...What do you guys think?

11. Exactly. :flowers:

12. I never thought about matching my belt and my bag...one more thing to learn for me.

Anyways I bought the one that's black box on one side and gold togo on the other. I figure both of these colors are neutral enough to match most of my clothes. My clothes are mostly neutral so it's good enough for me.

I will try and post pic when I receive it. I had it ship from the store

13. Thanks, cxyvr!

14. Hi,
    I agree with cxyvr!
    The most popular still the black box / togo Gold.
    but Togo orange it's very nice during summer time (on white pants ) or with jeans. Check my pic :smile: (silver boucle) it's one I'm wearing now :lol:
    I've got an another in bluejean too. Very cute with washed jeans. :flowers:

11102006(008).jpg
  15. Is there a price difference for various size ? How much do they retail ?? Are they reservisble? I've been thinking to get one in blue jean or gold. :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice