Belt Question

Jaxholt15

Apr 17, 2015
I prefer the belt without the pearls but I am more of a jeans girl. I have the silver double G belt and really like it. I wear a 29 or 30 in Frame Denim or Rag and Bone and my belt is a 95...I hope that helps. I went into the store and tried them on.

Reactions: papertiger

aa12

O.G.
Apr 26, 2007
I prefer the belt without the pearls but I am more of a jeans girl. I have the silver double G belt and really like it. I wear a 29 or 30 in Frame Denim or Rag and Bone and my belt is a 95...I hope that helps. I went into the store and tried them on.
Thank you I tend to wear jeans as well, and that sizing is helpful as it seems not many people have a clue when you are ordering online!

Natz15

Jan 3, 2017
The belt measurement is from the middle most hole around in centimeters, so you would measure where you'd be wearing your belt, and from there the 2 holes on either side will adjust a few centimeters either bigger or smaller. I have that pearl belt but in the plain gold version and I love it. I got a few extra holes punched in it by Gucci so I could wear it up higher on my waist also :smile:. Hope that helps!

bobochu

Jewellery and Cruising Addict!
Apr 13, 2013
I like the belt without the pearls because it's more timeless and practical.