Belt-Loop Chain Wallet....

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. This is probably the wrong name for it , but anyhow does anyone remember a few years back they had the wallet you could stick in your back pocket and it had the leather woven chain w/ a clip for your front belt loop ? It was essentially a Chanel biker wallet of sorts .

I have wanted this forever and have come across onlt two on e-bay , both of which I wasn't home at the end of the auction and did not get ( it seems that is the only way I ever win anything ? ) . I e-mailed both sellers saying if the winning bidder didn't pay I really wanted that wallet , but they did .:hysteric: :hysteric:

Anyone seen one of these beauties ? Color isn't too important , just want it . Oh , and what is the correct name for it ! Thanx

Sophie

2. oooh, no! That sounds really cool though!
    Hopefully someone has it or at least a photo!

3. I think I might've saved a e-bay pic of one of the ones I lost , I'll root thru my files and see .

It was very cool . I think it retailed for around 1000 dollars . You could clip the chain completely off and just wear it on your belt loops , too for that rocker chick look .

I looked at your profile , we are the same age and both love gardening , shopping and Chanel ! We have alot in common !

4. Anybody ?

5. ^hey! Just read your post! ; D we do have a lot in common!
    Any kiddos?
    Where are you located?

Good luck w/ that, it sounds edgy for Chanel!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice