Belt Bag - Micro/Nano and Light Khaki/Army Green

maren2285

Jan 6, 2012
Hi all! First let me say I am so thankful for all of your knowledge and photos - so helpful!

I know I love the belt bag and want to purchase, but I am completely torn on size and color. Because of covid I can't see anything in person right now. If you have opinions or mod shots, please do share! I'm looking for an every day bag for errands, shopping, etc. I'm work from home indefinitely, and certainly would not be using it as a work bag. I love the look of the micro on the crook of the arm, but not sure if that will really end up being a practical way to carry it (I have a 2 year old and I'm sure the strap will get a lot of use). Here is where I'm at...

Size: Micro or Nano
Color: Army Green or Light Khaki (nano only comes in light khaki, so that would make the decision for me)

Appreciate and thoughts you all have!

julia.pa

Nov 15, 2017
I love my Nano size belt bag. I saw both the Micro and Nano in person and ended up with the Nano because 1. I don‘t like the closure on the Micro and bigger sizes. I prefer the easy magnetic closure on the Nano and 2. I thought the Micro looked a bit awkward and too big/bulky on my frame. I‘m not super thin but not thick either, pretty average IMO. Just didn‘t like the Micro crossbody on me

maren2285

Jan 6, 2012
I love my Nano size belt bag. I saw both the Micro and Nano in person and ended up with the Nano because 1. I don‘t like the closure on the Micro and bigger sizes. I prefer the easy magnetic closure on the Nano and 2. I thought the Micro looked a bit awkward and too big/bulky on my frame. I‘m not super thin but not thick either, pretty average IMO. Just didn‘t like the Micro crossbody on me
Thank you! That's really helpful. I think I'm leaning nano as well. How tall are you?....I'm 5'6 and just wondering if it would look too small.

Reactions: julia.pa

earthygirl

Apr 20, 2018
i tried both the Micro and nano on and bought the nano belt! No regrets!

In my opinion, the micro looks a little better on the crook of the arm and the nano looks a lot better crossbody. Both look great when handheld. I’m 5’4”. I have two little ones and wear my bags crossbody 90% of the time. I chose the nano size for this reason and due to how light it is. The absence of the back pocket does make a difference in terms of weight and I just prefer very lightweight bags. I also prefer the adjustable strap of the nano. I think the micro looks a little ridiculous when worn crossbody.

I don’t think the nano will look to small on someone your height. When I first tried the nano on I thought it appeared too small, but I quickly got used to the size. I actually love the versatility of this bag and am considering getting another one in the same size or maybe the new pico size. The design is so chic and elegant and I love that the bag can be worn multiple ways and can be dressed up and down.

Hope this helps!

maren2285

Jan 6, 2012
i tried both the Micro and nano on and bought the nano belt! No regrets!

In my opinion, the micro looks a little better on the crook of the arm and the nano looks a lot better crossbody. Both look great when handheld. I’m 5’4”. I have two little ones and wear my bags crossbody 90% of the time. I chose the nano size for this reason and due to how light it is. The absence of the back pocket does make a difference in terms of weight and I just prefer very lightweight bags. I also prefer the adjustable strap of the nano. I think the micro looks a little ridiculous when worn crossbody.

I don’t think the nano will look to small on someone your height. When I first tried the nano on I thought it appeared too small, but I quickly got used to the size. I actually love the versatility of this bag and am considering getting another one in the same size or maybe the new pico size. The design is so chic and elegant and I love that the bag can be worn multiple ways and can be dressed up and down.

Hope this helps!
Thank you! Your responses are so helpful. I'm pretty sure like you, I'd end up wearing it cross body 90% of the time anyway, and so would never even use it on my arm. I think you've all helped me make up my mind! :smile: