~*Beloved and Mini Beloved Lovers*~

asbb, You are the BEST!! I :heart: the idea of a Beloved thread, it's my fave RM bag now!!! :happydance:

They are hard to find at the moment...but Shop*op has the regular Beloved in Pepper, still...and the orange Beloved and Mini Beloved are up for pre-order at My Obsessions Boutique!! (As are the purple hazes and black hazes). :yahoo:

^ Ooooo....:drool: Does anyone know if that's the pepper leather?

FYI, asbb and I have been talking about this and I thought it might be helpful to post the measurements of the Beloved vs. the Mini Beloved:

Mini Beloved: 10 inches wide; 8 inches high; 4.5 inches deep

Beloved: 13 inches wide; 9.5 inches high; 5 inches deep

Makes me think that they are just slightly different...but the price difference on retail is $200!!!

The Mini B's looking awfully good now. :lol:

i love this bag! anyone see a regular black (not BH) mini B anywhere?

i saw one at saks in boston yesterday.

what colors will the mini beloved come in for fall/winter? i saw the teal one yesterday but would prefer a more fall/winter friendly color, and i love the new bird lining.

i saw one at saks in boston yesterday.

what colors will the mini beloved come in for fall/winter? i saw the teal one yesterday but would prefer a more fall/winter friendly color, and i love the new bird lining.

At the moment, I can tell you for sure that it will come in black haze, regular black, orange haze, purple haze, and auburn...but I bet it will come in more colors! I know that the haze colors will come with the bird lining (which I :heart:, too)

I want to get at least a few more...it's my fave RM!!!

Do you live in MA, too? (I am there). Yay for MA Minkettes!! Represent!! :biguns:

At the moment, I can tell you for sure that it will come in black haze, regular black, orange haze, purple haze, and auburn...but I bet it will come in more colors! I know that the haze colors will come with the bird lining (which I :heart:, too)

I want to get at least a few more...it's my fave RM!!!

Do you live in MA, too? (I am there). Yay for MA Minkettes!! Represent!! :biguns:

yeah, luna boston (which i went to the other day) told me that they would be getting it in purple haze and i feel like maybe they said brown haze. they said they were special ordering black haze for somebody. i just couldn't do the teal, as i don't know if i'd be able to wear it for much longer in MA, although it IS 90 degrees+ these days! ;) i definitely want to see those two hazes.. have to go look up auburn now.

yeah, luna boston (which i went to the other day) told me that they would be getting it in purple haze and i feel like maybe they said brown haze. they said they were special ordering black haze for somebody. i just couldn't do the teal, as i don't know if i'd be able to wear it for much longer in MA, although it IS 90 degrees+ these days! ;) i definitely want to see those two hazes.. have to go look up auburn now.

Oh yeah -- I forgot the brown haze! Doh.

And the auburn is super pretty. if you go to the video where they take you shopping with RM on teen.com, you can see the auburn really well right at the beginning. It's sick.

And it IS soooooo hot here now!! I have the teal mini B and am whipping it out today, in fact. :P

i'm looking forward to your orange haze pics - when is it expected to arrive?

The OH Beloveds (I think I got the last full-size one!!) :sweatdrop: are supposed to arrive any minute, and MOB is fantastic about shipping the same day. Packages from there arrive in 1-2 days tops to MA. So I expect the bag by early next week at the latest!!

I promise to take decent pics in natural light. :smile: