bellvue or saleya?

paperbunnie

Jul 30, 2007
im so conflicted! i want a shoulder tote bag and ive narrowed it down to the bellvue amarante or the saleya mm.. but i dont know which one to get!

i like the saleya b/c its practical, its sturdy and the material is durable, but i like the bellvue b/c it looks 'special' and also b/c i have the damier speedy 30 and other accessories in the damier..so it would be nice to have somethign different.

i want one of these bags to bring to work everyday so it will go through a lot.. so which one should i choose? one that is practical and durable? or one that is different from the things i already have!?

I would get the saleya, maybe in damier azur so it's different from your speedy. The MM is a great size as a shoulder bag and though the bellevue in amarante is beaaaautiful, the saleya is way more practical... Good luck deciding!

I would think the Bellevue as well because Vernis is just so beautiful!!

The Saleya is very practical and large but I tried putting alot of stuff in and it really hurt my shoulders after some time. And, if you are getting a Saleya, I think the Ebene is definitely a better color IMO. I especially love the red Alcantara lining!

i like the saleya in azur. seems more appropriate for a work bag. and you can carry it on your shoulder too

and i don't know what i really mean by "more appropriate for work", i practically own nothing but vernis bags and i take them all to work :P but i'm just saying, if you want something to take to work *everyday* i'd choose something more versatile and classic. if you already have the damier speedy, then just got the saeleya in a different color (azur)

I have an Azur Saleya MM and I love it, though i have to admit that sometimes when i put too much heavy stuffs inside it hurts my shoulder abit....But otherwise is a very practical bag for work/ casual.

It really depends on which material you favor most...if you don't own a vernis bag, this may be a good start.

For everyday, I would go with the Saleya. It is more subtle. Just make sure you are okay with rolled handles. Personally, I don't mind the rolled handles but I have heard others complain about it. I must say, I am very very happy with my Saleya.