Bellis Fan Club - membership is free :)

Good memory ladies! Yes Bellis' birthday is coming up soon. I am at a loss as to what I should get her. She has a new favorite "toy" which of course is not one of the fancy, spendy toys I buy for her. I was sending out bills the other day and accidentally dropped the strip of paper the address labels are stuck to. She LOVES this toy. She batted it around, rolled on her back and bunny kicked it. LOL I did get a pic I will post later. There will definitely be a Bellis' Birthday montage later this month. :love:
She is so cute!
Can't wait to see the pics!

New Bellis pics as promised!!!! Here she is from yesterday playing with that silly strip of paper. She has such a big personality I love her to bits! :love: She is still happy with the paper today. I just crinkled it and she came running. LOL You gotta love cheap cat toys.

Attachments

• paperbellis.jpg
    paperbellis.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 109
  • paperbellis2.jpg
    paperbellis2.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 110
  • paperbellis3.jpg
    paperbellis3.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 107
  • paperbellis4.jpg
    paperbellis4.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 109
New Bellis pics as promised!!!! Here she is from yesterday playing with that silly strip of paper. She has such a big personality I love her to bits! :love: She is still happy with the paper today. I just crinkled it and she came running. LOL You gotta love cheap cat toys.

If you want a store toy for Bellis Day, see if you can find some of the crackly foil balls. Mine seem to enjoy them. There are toys with crackle stuff inside, but they aren't as noisy and rolly.

Bellis loves those. Actually all of the cats love them. I can crinkle one in my hand to make Bellis come running. Right now she is playing jingle ball with one of the foster cats. I think she is going to miss them when they get adopted.

If you want a store toy for Bellis Day, see if you can find some of the crackly foil balls. Mine seem to enjoy them. There are toys with crackle stuff inside, but they aren't as noisy and rolly.

:heart: :love: :cloud9: I just love her! Give her a big kiss from me!

Well, I figured out how Bellis learned how to get up on the bookcase. :P Are you sure no one out there needs to adopt a sweet little trouble maker??

Attachments

• babyruth.jpg
    babyruth.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 103
HAHAHAHA!! :greengrin: omg baby Ruth is SO cute!! I think its hilarious she taught Bellis to get up there :biggrin: - maybe baby Ruth should be Bellis' bday present :whistle:

Well, I figured out how Bellis learned how to get up on the bookcase. :P Are you sure no one out there needs to adopt a sweet little trouble maker??

I wish I could keep her for Bellis. They really like each other. Yesterday I was playing laser dot with Baby Ruth and Mary Jane. They were frantically running from one end of the room to the other. Bellis was not going to miss out on the fun, not my Belly. She can't see red dot but she can hear the girls run. They ran after the dot and she ran after them. I almost passed out from laughing so hard. :P

HAHAHAHA!! :greengrin: omg baby Ruth is SO cute!! I think its hilarious she taught Bellis to get up there :biggrin: - maybe baby Ruth should be Bellis' bday present :whistle:

LOL!!

That is the funniest story and visual! I love Bellis, she doesnt miss one minute of life, does she :greengrin:
I played laser dot with my two, one glared at me and the other one chased it for about 30 seconds then turned and glared at me like do I look stupid a** h*le?

I wish I could keep her for Bellis. They really like each other. Yesterday I was playing laser dot with Baby Ruth and Mary Jane. They were frantically running from one end of the room to the other. Bellis was not going to miss out on the fun, not my Belly. She can't see red dot but she can hear the girls run. They ran after the dot and she ran after them. I almost passed out from laughing so hard. :P

Most of my cats think laser dot is the best game ever. I guess they are not smart enough to glare at me about it. :P

LOL!!

That is the funniest story and visual! I love Bellis, she doesnt miss one minute of life, does she :greengrin:
I played laser dot with my two, one glared at me and the other one chased it for about 30 seconds then turned and glared at me like do I look stupid a** h*le?

I would be happy to adopt Baby Ruth to you. Sorry Bellis stays. :P Since you are so far from me I would, of course, have to deliver her personally to you. How excited would I be to meet all of these great little furry souls in person! Just a warning, BBB + Baby Ruth = your house will never be the same. :P

I want baby Ruth! heh - I also want Bellis! She is such a smart cookie, Cindi - I love the laser toy story.