Bellis Fan Club - membership is free :)

More Bellis amazement today.Over the weekend I had taken the air conditioner out of my window and put a cat perch there. Both foster kittens and Maggie have been up there on occasion. This morning for the first time I found Bellis up there looking very pleased with herself. I have no idea how she found it. Now she is sitting up there having a bath and softly meowing every now and then to say "look at me mom, I found a new high up place" LOL I tell her she is such a brave, smart girl and she smiles at me and goes back to her bath. :love:

I think someone "forgot" to tell Bellis she was different from the other cats. She is just plain "SPECIAL" without any qualifiers. :love:

So, Bellis has found a new favorite place to nap. In my office I have a daybed with not 1, not 2 but 3 cat beds on it. Do you think Bellis could have picked one of those? No, of course not. Bellis knocked down a pillow and stomped on it until she found it to be acceptable then plunked herself down for a snooze. She is looking very much like the queen of the bed...which of course she thinks she is. LOL The foster cats will not even think of sleeping on Bellis' pillow. She has trained them well. :P

Attachments

• bellypillow.jpg
    bellypillow.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 132
  • bellypillow2.jpg
    bellypillow2.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 148
So, Bellis has found a new favorite place to nap. In my office I have a daybed with not 1, not 2 but 3 cat beds on it. Do you think Bellis could have picked one of those? No, of course not. Bellis knocked down a pillow and stomped on it until she found it to be acceptable then plunked herself down for a snooze. She is looking very much like the queen of the bed...which of course she thinks she is. LOL The foster cats will not even think of sleeping on Bellis' pillow. She has trained them well. :P

siiiigggghhhhh :love::love::love::love:

such a cutie! Pillows are the best!

Good memory ladies! Yes Bellis' birthday is coming up soon. I am at a loss as to what I should get her. She has a new favorite "toy" which of course is not one of the fancy, spendy toys I buy for her. I was sending out bills the other day and accidentally dropped the strip of paper the address labels are stuck to. She LOVES this toy. She batted it around, rolled on her back and bunny kicked it. LOL I did get a pic I will post later. There will definitely be a Bellis' Birthday montage later this month. :love:

Thanks! I also think she is quite the cutie pie. Unfortunately her eyes aren't closed, they are gone. She is completely blind but that never slows her down. :love: She has many adventures which I love to share with her Fan Club. :P

She is such a beauty! I love the first picture of her with her eyes closed. So cute :biggrin:

Thanks! I also think she is quite the cutie pie. Unfortunately her eyes aren't closed, they are gone. She is completely blind but that never slows her down. :love: She has many adventures which I love to share with her Fan Club. :P
Oh! I apologize I am very new to this forum and wasn't aware that she is blind.
I look forward to following her adventures ! She is absolutely adorable :smile: