Bellis Fan Club - membership is free :)

More Bellis pics soon to come. Until then here are some of bellis' family members. Tommy + Happy (my 3 legged cat collection. lol) and Robin. This is the best seat in the house as the bird feeders are right outside the window and the window sill sits on a heater.:P There are usually 2 and sometimes 4-5 cats sitting here at any one time.

Great place! I wouldn't mind sittin there, too

It's that time of year again. It's getting colder so the pellet stove is back in action. As you can see Bellis is a big fan. She likes to warm her butt by the stove. :P

And Belly is not immune to the box. This is where I found her this morning. Good morning everyone!

Attachments

• belly warm.jpg
    belly warm.jpg
    275.9 KB · Views: 101
  • belly warm2.jpg
    belly warm2.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 95
  • belly box.jpg
    belly box.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 106
Bellis really likes the new foster kittens and for some reason Sabrina doesn't hate them. LOL I got a couple of cute pics today. I don't know why but everyone was in my reading chair when I got home. Cola was on the arm of the chair and promptly fell off and right onto Bellis. As you can see she doesn't care at all. Haley was not fond of a kitten touching her but she didn't run away. And Sabrina staying on the top of the chair is nothing short of a miracle. :P

Attachments

• alltogether.jpg
    alltogether.jpg
    231.5 KB · Views: 75
  • bellykittens.jpg
    bellykittens.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 75
  • colabelly2.jpg
    colabelly2.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 80
  • 100_7610.jpg
    100_7610.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 70
Dear Sabrina's Dad,

I have good news and bad news...

Sabrina is doing great, BUT, it seems she has adopted a couple of kittens. Your new family can't wait to see you when you return. :P

Luv, Sabrina:love:

LOVE IT! I might have to send her dad an e-mail tonight. :P I even caught her playing with one of them. Maybe she thinks they're hers??

Dear Sabrina's Dad,

I have good news and bad news...

Sabrina is doing great, BUT, it seems she has adopted a couple of kittens. Your new family can't wait to see you when you return. :P

Luv, Sabrina:love:

Belly will put a kitten in her place if she needs to but overall she really mothers the foster kittens that come through here. She gives baths and is always there to snuggle up with for a nap. You called it, these kittens are definitely trouble. :P But they are so sweet and lovable you can't stay mad when they, for example, turn off your computer in the middle of typing a report for work. Did I mention they are available for adoption??

I love Bellis. She seems to have such a sweet disposition.

Those kittens look like trouble.