Bellevue Pomme PM or Keep Saving for Alma MM in Epi Electric - HELP

taste4design

Dec 22, 2010
Hi Everyone,
I posted last week - l was at my LV boutique enquiring about Bellevue in Pomme (they had sold out Australia wide and where going to try to source one from overseas) the SA said it would take a month anyway l just got a call to say its in (only took 1 week - not 4):roflmfao:. Heres my delimma - in the meantime l saw the Alma MM in Epi Electric and fell in love with it and my thoughts of the Bellevue went - by - the - way - side. What to do, l know some of you may say get the Bellevue in Pomme because no one really knows whats happening with that colour but lm scared of missing out on the Epi Electric (is this a permanent line, l think it is).

What are everyones thoughts - should l get the Bellevue in Pomme now and start saving again for the Alma in Epi Electric? It just kinda seems daunting to save from scratch again for the Epi when at the moment lm almost halfway to achieving the Epi?

Let me know, thank you ladies in advance. I have 1 day to decide:Push::shocked::doggie::imgbroken:

I'm not a fan of the bellevue, the shape just doesn't do it for me and I am not a fan of vachetta with Pomme. Personally I love the Alma, such a classic shape, and the black is a staple.

Go for the Alma MM in epi eletric. I love the bag it is so classy and chic am also planning on getting one on my vacation next month. Cant wait so excited. I can already see myself carring mine with the LV Intial bag charm LOL!!!! :greengrin::tup::yes:

Go for the Alma MM in epi eletric. I love the bag it is so classy and chic am also planning on getting one on my vacation next month. Cant wait so excited. I can already see myself carring mine with the LV Intial bag charm LOL!!!! :greengrin::tup::yes:

It is breathtaking isnt it. Too many nice bags out there. Good luck in purchasing yours:lol:

Hi Taste4design,my nearest LV is in Brissy abt 6 hours drive :sad: Can you pls update the stock of alma bb in Melb boutique? Any new vernis or mono? Really appreciate it. Many thanks !!!
ps : imo, go for alma more classic.

I'm not a fan of the bellevue, the shape just doesn't do it for me and I am not a fan of vachetta with Pomme. Personally I love the Alma, such a classic shape, and the black is a staple.

I agree with this 100%! I don't like the look of pomme with vachetta, even though I love it on SLGs. I'd rather get amarante.

I think the alma is a classic and looks awesome in the epi electric!

I love pomme but don't really like the Bellevue.. I was at Saks last night and epi alma was on display and it was absolutely gorgeous!!! Its now on my wishlish!! Go for epi elec alma!!