Bellevue GM in Pomme d' Amour!!

baglady362

i hate depreciation!
O.G.
Jun 29, 2008
it's now available on vuitton.com!!

to quote a former thread here, with the same amount of vernis leather on the ALMA MM and the Bellevue GM,

will you or won't you grab this beauty in POMME???

the bellevue pm is also available in three colors now!!

:tup: or :tdown: ??

I don't really like the Bellevue GM... it's a little bit difficult to carry her - since she needs much space under your arm... plus, Vachetta and Vernis? I don't like it, too.
And of course I prefer amarante!

Out of the two, I would go for the Alma, simply because there's no vachetta. Although I wish they made an Alma in PM size. If they made it the size of the Epi Alma, then that would be so perfect.

i would prefer the alma in pomme but i really want a bellevue in amarante now that that color is out. unfortunately a handheld is not going to work for the next few years. :sad:

Last edited:
wow! i was thinking about the bellevue GM but wanted one in Pomme so i got a pomme alma :P lol
maybe if the bellevue was available back then i would have gotten that one because of it's price..
but i do think the alma is way nicer :P so..i'll stick with alma :heart:

^^ well since they released the alma in mm and gm, it won't be long before we have a pm on the way!!

this just makes me rethink my choices bet the pome alma and bellevue, but the alma sure is winning on my priority for next week.. thanks everyone!

i just can't help but think that i could get TWO BELLEVUES with the price of one alma!!!