Belle du jour really discontinued?

katesuki

Mar 31, 2012
Hi ladies,

I have wanted a silver Belle de Jour clutch for years and finally was about to make my purchase, but couldn't find it anywhere! So I contacted ysl and they told me that the belle de jour line has been discontinued!! I'm really disappointed by this, I love the embossed ysl logo. Does anyone know where I could possibly find one??

Xo Suki

Ps excuse my typo in the title!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 3,384
Hi ladies,

I have wanted a silver Belle de Jour clutch for years and finally was about to make my purchase, but couldn't find it anywhere! So I contacted ysl and they told me that the belle de jour line has been discontinued!! I'm really disappointed by this, I love the embossed ysl logo. Does anyone know where I could possibly find one??

Xo Suki

Ps excuse my typo in the title!
I know they still carry it in the YSL stores in Taiwan, I've seen the black, red and pink (fuscia?) one!

I don't know where your located but I do know the woodbury outlet has it. Black, tan, pink, blue, orange, blush and gold. They just got them in.

I don't know where your located but I do know the woodbury outlet has it. Black, tan, pink, blue, orange, blush and gold. They just got them in.

Just curious, do you know if the Woodbury outlets YSL ships? (As in, could someone call the store for a BDJ and they facilitate the transaction via phone and ship the item?) I've been meaning to get to Woodbury but its a good 2.5/3 hours away from me….

If you live in Taiwan, I went to Eda outlet mall in kaohsiung just 3 days a go. I saw that they have YSL bdj in purple, light purple, navy, orange, and other colors but I forgot. I really want the black and red, so I told the SA to contact me if they have that colors. Oh and the price isn't bad, since Eda is outlet mall, 13.800nt or about 460$.

If you live in Taiwan, I went to Eda outlet mall in kaohsiung just 3 days a go. I saw that they have YSL bdj in purple, light purple, navy, orange, and other colors but I forgot. I really want the black and red, so I told the SA to contact me if they have that colors. Oh and the price isn't bad, since Eda is outlet mall, 13.800nt or about 460$.
are those in the large size or the small?