belle du jour clutch in navy patent or white lambskin?

paruparo

Live.Laugh.Love.
O.G.
Nov 16, 2009
Somewhere Over the Rainbow
What do you ladies think? I've always wanted a white bag but have always been wary of the maintenance for it. But a small bag like a clutch would be easier to take care of, yes?

Or should I go for the navy patent one...?

I have a Gucci coated canvas tote in white that I got the other day but have not used, but will prolly return it if I get the white clutch.

I don't have a clutch at all, unless you count my Chanel WOCs (black and 2 reds).

Appreciate your thoughts ladies!

vesna

O.G.
Jan 18, 2008
Canada
oh, this is hard....my heart says white lambskin, ultimate feminine beauty, but my rational me says blue patent.....I could not decide myself about tote and have white lambskin RG and black patent downtown....I am deadly scared for white RG and rarely take it out, but when I do, I am on the top of the world

gee

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
navy patent. loooooooooove ysl patent and the clutch is such a great size.

paruparo

Live.Laugh.Love.
O.G.
Nov 16, 2009
^^ lol, Yep!! that's why all the questions about which to get hehe.

Thanks for all the input ladies. I think I am going for the Navy Patent. I thought about it, and it will be VERY versatile (casual, dressier, goes with browns, blacks, reds, violets, grays, whites, cool or warm colors).

YEY!

paruparo

Live.Laugh.Love.
O.G.
Nov 16, 2009
One last question ladies, should i get the Small size of the bigger size? which (in terms of size) would be more versatile (can be used for day and night) ?

I travel a lot so i always try to pack things that i can have multiple uses for...

randr21

in the untamed rabbit hole
O.G.
May 25, 2006
New York City
navy patent for sure, why have to worry about a bag when you are using it? i'd go with the bigger size b/c the small looks like a wallet to me.