belle de jour clutch question

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello ladies,

Im am in love with this belle de jour clutch and am looking to purchase one . Can this clutch be used for day time? or is it too dressy for the day?

2. depends on color I guess

did you try to attach a photo?

3. I have the BDJ clutch (in purple crackled leather) and I think it can definitely be used as a day clutch if that suits you. Mine is the large, about 11" wide I think, and it holds a ton for a clutch. I can fit my small wallet, iPhone, compact/lipstick, keys, etc.

[​IMG]

4. Here is a modeling pic

[​IMG]

5. Thanks so much for the input and the color of your clutch is beautiful:smile:

6. I have a navy patent bdj and I definitely use it for day - it's almost oversize and so that ups the casual factor to my mind, I love it for day use.

7. The wonderful thing about YSL bags is the bags can be used dressed up or dressed down. So effortless and stylish.