Belle booties or So Kate booties?

Please help me make a decision.
The booties are going to be more for going out than everyday use.
I like that Belle booties come in 85 mm heel but not sure how I feel about them being only up to the ankle bone vs the So Kate which have a higher shaft but have a higher heel 100mm. Most of my shoes are 85-100 mm heel. Thx!

It's so funny that no matter which boot is pictured, all photos show a bit of skin above the shaft!

I prefer the Belle booties because of the shorter heel height. I would wear them a) with a longer pant that goes down to 1" off the ground and covers most of the bootie (for work) or b) with a black trouser sock and skinny jeans that stop above the ankle.

Showing a bit of ankle is not my style and always makes me feel a bit awkward when I've tried it. Good luck in your decision and let us know what you choose!

I have been lusting over the So Kate booties for years. They are not a classic and they haven't made them in a few seasons. Desperately waiting for them to make a 'come back'. I've even tried looking for a used pair but they are very hard to find. If you are able to locate a So Kate pair I would get those! The pointed toe and higher shaft is what I like about this style.

Reactions: Zucnarf
I have stalked the CL website, NM, Bergdofs, Saks and Nordstroms for the So Kate booties for ages, and no luck. When I have stopped at my local boutique they have not had them in stock either :sad: