Belle and Clive

Not impressed with this site at all.

I tried to buy something today and the website was in full meltdown. I won't go into all problems, but the worst issue in my mind is that the customer service people can't help you! If your order won't go through too bad for you! They can't place an order for you and can't really help you resolve the problems!

Don't get me wrong the cs people are very nice, but the site is set up so that only the customer can order. If the website won't let you order, you can't order.

I am surprised that BlueFly created this hot mess! :lol:

I love Bluefly, despite their very long return process, but have haven't bought anything from Belle and Clive as yet. Though their prices are better than those of department stores / designer boutiques, one can get a better price when the same item gets listed on Bluefly a couple of days later, if they haven't been sold out by then.

I made my first purchase at Belle and Clive today. I see it would have sold for the same price at Bluefly but they were sold out. Hope I get a coupon with my order, as you did, Eva. At least I was fortunate to get a slight discount at a cash back site.