Bellacherie's newest *controversial* paddington...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. At first I thought the tweed/jacquard paddington was hideous and 'yuck', but I've come around to thinking it's a rather cute winter bag. I've always loved the Chanel tweed bags (slightly out of my price range) and thought this would be a nice compromise... plus I'm a big impulse purchaser... most of you already knew that tho!

Introducing:

[​IMG]

2. Oooh I like that! I'm currently carrying a great plaid MBMJ bag I bought myself as a self-gift at Xmas. At the time I wasn't sure about the popularity of plaid bags but I just loved the bag. That pic of yours is making me feel slightly wistful about the black Paddington I sold a few years ago because it was too heavy. Lovely bag and super choice.

3. ooh controversial is a good word!

I am not sold on it 100%...but I think if I saw it IRL I might feel differently?

Is it lighter than the leather ones?

4. I really LIKE the tweed/leather combo, the textures are lovely together
    enjoy!

5. hello stranger!!

love it, think it would look good with wintery clothes!

6. I think it's really pretty and refreshing! Nice choice, very versatile IMO. :nuts:

7. I sort of like it- am assuming it is lighter than a regular Paddy, and is warm and quite tactile! Have never seen this bag before, but would imagine it would fit quite happily in my winter wardrobe. :smile:

8. Wow :nuts:...lovely :nuts:...congrats!

9. I like this! It's cute!

10. Congrat's I'm all for anything that can make a paddy more lightweight. Have fun using her!

11. Gorgeous! I LOVE it!! Congrats!

12. Cute bag, I think it could be very versatile (and light).

13. gorgeous!!! congrats!!

14. chic bag,color matches well,congrats!!

15. COngrats, bella... i think it's cute.. what colour is the leather? looks darken than muscade!