Bella leather vs. Plush leather

What do they compare to? I'm familiar with Crash leather but Bella and Plush are new to me. Do they compare with Hayden Harnett?

I don't own any plush leather but bella is a very soft, smooshy, matte leather. It's entirely different from crunch...a whole other animal. I also don't have any HH bags so I can't tell you how they measure up. I can tell you that of all the bags I've had and/or played with in the stores bella is some of the nicest I've ever seen.

I don't own any plush leather but bella is a very soft, smooshy, matte leather. It's entirely different from crunch...a whole other animal. I also don't have any HH bags so I can't tell you how they measure up. I can tell you that of all the bags I've had and/or played with in the stores bella is some of the nicest I've ever seen.

Thanks Voodoo. I do believe I may have to acquire a bella & plush leather Tano.

Both are beautiful! The plush is a bit pebbly-er, with more texture, and the Bella is smooth and refined.

Thanks, they both sound real nice. The leather I didn't care for was whatever the Buxom Buddy was made of, forget what it was called, somewhat distressed looking. I too, have been out of the Tano loop for some time now.

Thanks, they both sound real nice. The leather I didn't care for was whatever the Buxom Buddy was made of, forget what it was called, somewhat distressed looking. I too, have been out of the Tano loop for some time now.

Buxom was Lenny leather. Bella isn't anything like it. Much softer and more sophisticated. Let us know what you pick!! :nuts:

Lenny, that's right. Thanks for the brain jolt. Well...I have my eyes on a bunch, Lady Raga, Burlesque Show, Next Act, Stop in Your Tracks, Ramped Up, Self Portrait, Passport, Revolving Door and Perfect Candidate. Can't remember what was what although from perusing this forum I know Lady Raga is bella leather.
I just bought a blueberry (I hope that's right, like I said, I've been out of the Tano loop for some time now) Minilisa over at the yahoo group, theitbag. Looking forward to it arriving, oh probably Monday.

^^Yay! Looking forward to your reveal! Bella bags are available in saddle, deep ocean, ruby, mahogany, black, elephant, and rose. So when you are shopping if those are the available colors it's bella.

EDIT: Red velvet, too.

Last edited: