Bella Bella Love

DreamsOfToki

Mar 10, 2007
I know a lot of people her have raved about how the Bella Bella is SO much nicer than the Bella.

Up until two days ago I was the proud owner of 3 Bellas but no Bella Bellas. I didn't really see how the Bella Bella could be so much better, it just didn't look that different or that much bigger.

My Original print Bella Bella came on Wednesday and I used it yesterday.

I LOVE IT!!!

I TOTALLY GET IT!

LeSPortSac was crazy to stop makeing that bag. I'd buy one in every print if I could!

OMG! You're SO RIGHT! I LOVE the Bella Bella!!!
I just received my OP Bella Bella today, (thanks to the lovely Jessa) and I'm friggin' DIGGIN' it!!!:tup:
And then yesterday I got the little Denaro to go with it, and they're just ADORABLE together!!:tender:

I picked up a Playground Bella Bella @ the outlet a few months back & put it on ebay - I was sooo skeptical to give it up! It was SO ADORABLE! The size was great.. .*sigh* they never shouldve stopped making it! I shouldve bought that OP bella bella in L&T last year when it was only $84 & i had a 15% off coupon :sad: [oh well at least my OP stellina came today from ebay!]

Thank you, TokidokiAngel! Jessaka did a great job picking it out!

I'd like to see pics of yours too!!!:yes:

I'm such a spaz .. lol I didn't read this thread until now. I posted a pic of mine in the "show us your tokidoki collection: part 2" thread :biggrin:

I'd repost here but umm ... lol I'm lazy :shame:
sorry .. lol .. but you don't have to go thru too much of the thread to find it. It's on like the 2nd to last or 3rd to last page I think.