'Belinda' Bag in Black or Gold??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi there,

I need an evening bag but do not want to spend much money. I checked the 'Belinda' bag from the web below,

http://robindesbois.uk.com/items/handbags-s-s-07/list.htm

Should I get it in black or gold? Is it a nice bag or a bit mainstream?

I also like the 'Empress' in black, I think is pretty but because is printed I am not too sure...

[​IMG]
    xx

2. I would get the Belinda in black, it is classic!

3. I think the belinda bag is a very classic style. i'd get it in black. Not so keen on the empress. Good luck with your decision!
    Have you got a particular outfit in mind ie are you trying to match it with something or are you after an evening bag that you could use with almost anything?

4. i agree with the above posters--the black is classier. thumbs down on the empress for me; too much going on there.

5. Yes, I think you are right, the black is good. I am wearing a silk mousseline halter dress which is amazing.

I could even wear the classic quilted Chanel bag, but the one I have is in gold hardware and my dress has some details in silver...

I am going for the Belinda in black!

:heart:[​IMG]