Believe it or not. Toublesome buyer will always be....

hwjfj2006

Apr 15, 2007
At least for 3 times that different sellers contact me about this buyer making some troubles for returning. Acturally, I have complained for my case here before.

Today a seller wrote to me "Sorry to bother you, but I am having problems with a buyer called blueemeraldbay. I notice you left negative feedback for her. She received my bag and is saying that it's damaged. Which it's not. ... Can you tell me what happened to you?"

This buyer might not have been a scammer but is a very nasty one with little responsibility and a lot of buyer remorse. She has changed her returning reason from an honest "too expensive" before in my case to present dishonest "damaged".

Since so many times sellers got bit by her, I just want to warn the sellers here about this buyer and better avoid her.

Last edited:
Did you see this negative she received way back in 2007?

Potential scammer! Return on remorse then claim fraud pay for exchanged items! Seller: bagfansgarden ( 296) Oct-12-07 21:47
Reply by blueemeraldbay (Oct-29-07 08:04):
Seller refused my return - PayPal decision sided with ME and made him! He's mad.

Oh God, and she's in Colorado, too. Ugh!!!!!

Yes, I had a problem with blueemeraldbay, too. I'd rather not get into the details but she is VERY stubborn and will do anything to get her way. I think she really enjoys it. She tracked down my phone number and called me repeatedly making demands. eBay was not helpful, so I gave in to her rather than risk negative feedback. If she gets well-enough known, I am sure she will change her ID at some point so she can continue scamming. Initials MR, lives in Littleton, CO.

Is there any way to create a sticky with id's of buyers that are hard to deal with?

And thanks for this info, I'm adding her to my block list, just in case I ever go insane and decide to sell again.

Thanks for the heads up warning! I could never figure out how they have the guts to make so much trouble, with their addresses known and all; I would be so afraid of getting blackmailed! Good to know that there are still many good people who would not do that, if she can get away with so much...

Gosh, another dead-beat ebayer ...
boewu29.gif

Well, some things - or people - don't change. I just so happened to have this person's ebay ID blocked due to their treatment of a fellow tpf'er who bought a bag that ended up being stained. Strangely enough...this same blocked buyer just emailed me offering me less than the starting bid of a bag I have up AND to do the transaction OFF of ebay!!!

Obviously I'm going to say no. Thank Goodness for the info that is shared here!!

If she persists as described by the previous posters I will have NO problem reporting her for requesting the transaction outside of ebay to circumvent the fees...

"[FONT=&quot]If I pay you straight through paypal (so you can end your listing and not pay ebay fees), would you accept an immediate payment tonight?"

Those are her words in the ebay message....[/FONT]