Believe it or not. Toublesome buyer will always be....

ok, since this old post about nasty buyer float again. Here I have to add a new story about a another very b***y buyer. Hope it helps! Well, I might not be a person who very much concern about my feedback because I got the NEG again. But however I really hate to yield to this kind of people....

Recently I got a negative feedback from bidder "zaa***4u", who bidded on her will, requested a fast shipping, received before her expection and returned on her remorse, finally, left a nasty feedback. Well, I can say, all these will just happen on personality, it was a nightmare to me. And also it is a nightmare with no way to leave a truthful feedback in ebay to buyers and no protection from paypal. However, we all had nightmares, and of course, we have to get over it. But please be really aware of it! Here is the list in case that you will be interested in: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&item=180322755973
Here is the her Email:
On Jan. 31, "Hi, Im very interested in the bag. If I do win the bag, would you be able to send it via Priority USPS 3-4 days? The reason is I will be leaving the country by next weekend ..... "
She did win, and then she Emailed (long, long, long! What she said was please insure the package in case of being stolen and ship ASAP): "Hello. I will be sending in the payment tonight. ..... Again, I will be leaving the country this weekend so .....! "
Comments: She kept saying that she will be leaving on weekends, but in fact, she bothered me even on that weekend, which really pissed me off!

continue....

She paid on Feb. 2nd. I shipped the same day.
Then on Feb. 5th, " Hello. I just recieved the Miu Miu bag and it was not what I expected. I feel like $800 is too much for this bag. I expected it to be bigger and more "aggressive". On the side, there is 2 strings coming out (very small strings, like from the stiches). I will pay for the shipping (I will pay for Overnight actually). I will still leave you positive feedback :smile: It was nice doing bussiness with you. Please get back to me ASAP so I can ship the bag back
Comments: This is a pure pure buyer's remorse. I stated the size so clear so clear in the description! And the stitch, it was some fluff from the string after I got the bag back! Of course, I didn't agree. I told her to pay a 10% penalty for returning, for this is a bidding, she herself offer that amount! And she screwed my bidding and other bidders who were really interested in and thinking seriously on this bidding! What I can say....SHAMELESS!!

conticue....

Then on Feb 6th," Hi. No, I didnt take the green strips off. The bag is AS IS. ...... I really need to send you the bag today (I will send it overnight) because I will be leaving the county and would like this matter resolved before I leave.
She did sent some pictures about the strings and also some bottom big squeeze marks, unfortuantely I didn't find my picutures for the bottom, for my album service lost many of my picture. Immediately, I asked her to send it back. She sent it and at the same time filed the dispute with paypal reasoning "Significently not as described".
on Feb. 7th, again:"I just checked the USPS website and this is what it said when I tracked the bag:
Label/Receipt Number: EH69 0680 861U S
Your item was delivered at 11:59 AM on February 7, 2009 in SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84108. The item was signed for by L CRAYK.
Its 6:05 pm PST. And as of yet, I have not recieved and email or my refund back.
This is totally unethical. At this point, you have your bag and my money! There is noway, that you will be keeping both of them.
Just for your information, yesterday at the USPS office I video taped the whole shipping prcoess (packing, filling out label, paying, showing your bag with the green tag and price tag, and placing the bag in the box and taping it up and giving it to the postman). As I have told you, I am leaving the county by next week and I need you to issue me my refund by today (2.7.2009) because it will take 2-3 days for the money to post in my account. Im waiting for your response."
The package justed arrived on the UPS store at noon while I had not chance to have a look at it! And what is more, this is just the weekend on which she exclaimed to leave the country! What a liar! I was pissed off and I Email her back explaining it and also, I feel sorry about calling the names but I said she was like a jerk and a liar.
By the way, after I got the bag, I found that the front of the bag has one pinched mark which was not on my bag before I sent it to her. I was right to let her send it back to avoid further damageof the bag in order to prove my "SNAD"!
Here are some pictures showing all the details, bidders please have a close look and make your own judge!
Pciture on original list before sent, no pinched mark on the purple stripe

Pictures after reveiving the returning, a pinched mark on the purple stripe

3294281034_1eff964602.jpg

Received picures of the similar marks from the bidders

Side pictures on which bidder claimed that there was strings falling out

These picture are from the bidder
the string, however, just fluff

bottom mark, but no front mark picture....so wired!

This is all! And by the way, I learned that another seller who is also selling designer bags and encountered the same problem with this bidder, so there is a universe problem. A reminder to those who are selling designer and expensive product, consider if you are willing to do business.​

ok, since this old post about nasty buyer float again. Here I have to add a new story about a another very b***y buyer. Hope it helps! Well, I might not be a person who very much concern about my feedback because I got the NEG again. But however I really hate to yield to this kind of people....

Recently I got a negative feedback from bidder "zaa***4u", who bidded on her will, requested a fast shipping, received before her expection and returned on her remorse, finally, left a nasty feedback. Well, I can say, all these will just happen on personality, it was a nightmare to me. And also it is a nightmare with no way to leave a truthful feedback in ebay to buyers and no protection from paypal. However, we all had nightmares, and of course, we have to get over it. But please be really aware of it! Here is the list in case that you will be interested in: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&item=180322755973
Here is the her Email:
On Jan. 31, "Hi, Im very interested in the bag. If I do win the bag, would you be able to send it via Priority USPS 3-4 days? The reason is I will be leaving the country by next weekend ..... "
She did win, and then she Emailed (long, long, long! What she said was please insure the package in case of being stolen and ship ASAP): "Hello. I will be sending in the payment tonight. ..... Again, I will be leaving the country this weekend so .....! "
Comments: She kept saying that she will be leaving on weekends, but in fact, she bothered me even on that weekend, which really pissed me off!

I think this is one of the same buyers in my blocked bidder list if it is
zaazaa4u .