Belen Echandia Take Me Away bag

I bit the bullet and ordered the grey. Of course now I'm seeing pics of the Chocolate everywhere and second-guessing myself. :P I have my fingers crossed that the grey leather will also be smooshy (if thinner). I'll let you all know. Damn, I need to quit spending money but there are just so many great sales out there now. :shrugs:

I bit the bullet and ordered the grey. Of course now I'm seeing pics of the Chocolate everywhere and second-guessing myself. :P I have my fingers crossed that the grey leather will also be smooshy (if thinner). I'll let you all know. Damn, I need to quit spending money but there are just so many great sales out there now. :shrugs:

pseub, I am on the same boat as you. I ordered the Chocolate, but after reading your posts, I wished they had the stone grey in stock. I emailed them, and Jackie promptly replied, saying they're totally out of the grey. So you lucked out. I know you will love it. I hope I will love the chocolate TMA. I cannot wait. I just hit the PAY button 5 mins ago. So we should expect it to arrive between 5-7 days, that's what she said.
I always second guess myself. There's way too many choices and like what you said, WAY too many sales!

The local Marc Jacobs boutique is having their 50-70% off right now. I love his shoes, and every year, I score about 3 pairs. I guess I am skipping that this year.

pseub, I am on the same boat as you. I ordered the Chocolate, but after reading your posts, I wished they had the stone grey in stock. I emailed them, and Jackie promptly replied, saying they're totally out of the grey. So you lucked out. I know you will love it. I hope I will love the chocolate TMA. I cannot wait. I just hit the PAY button 5 mins ago. So we should expect it to arrive between 5-7 days, that's what she said.
I always second guess myself. There's way too many choices and like what you said, WAY too many sales!

The local Marc Jacobs boutique is having their 50-70% off right now. I love his shoes, and every year, I score about 3 pairs. I guess I am skipping that this year.

You won't be sorry-you're going to LOVE your new bag!!!:yes:

I think you made a great choice Pseub! When I chose the blue, I was lusting for the gray. It just looks so delicious! I doubt you'll regret your decision. Post pics when you receive it. :yes:

Ok, I officially ordered a Clutch Me in matte off white (how chic is that?) and a Stroke Me (for travel) in wine. Spoke to Jackie on the phone yesterday. She's getting burned out! If I can figure out pix, I'll post when I receive. It will be in July, though, because I'm going to London and will have them delivered there.

Just a bit of a note that I received back from Jackie::smile:

"Say hello to Atlanta and the Purse Forum ladies from me. It is always
nice to hear from you all. Please don't hesitate to email me if you
have any questions, any of you..."
X
Jackie Cawthra
Founder and Creative Director
BELEN ECHANDIA

That's what I call unbelievable customer service!:tup:

Can any of the ladies in the US tell me how much the Take Me Anywhere cost in total with the 35% discount? I'm not sure how much shipping, taxes, duties (are there any?) will be, seeing as it's coming from the UK. TIA