Belen Echandia Take Me Anywhere

Which store? I'd be interested to know of any U.S. stores that carry BE bags.

Hi. If you are in San Francisco, a store in Fillmore carries her bags.
Muse Ten
1820 Fillmore St
San Francisco, CA
Phone: (415) 922-6873

A quote/review from SF CitySearch:
"I have to be carefull about this place or I would spend my whole paycheck here. I love that the owner supports independant designers. The quality is fabulous and I get more compliments on my new bag then anything else, even my poor little puppy doesn't get as many looks. I can't wait to go back and see what's coming in next.
Pros: fabulous styles that you don't see everywhere or anywhere else! "

Thanks so much! I called and left a message. Next time I'm in SF I'll have to check it out.

Hi. If you are in San Francisco, a store in Fillmore carries her bags.
Muse Ten
1820 Fillmore St
San Francisco, CA
Phone: (415) 922-6873

A quote/review from SF CitySearch:
"I have to be carefull about this place or I would spend my whole paycheck here. I love that the owner supports independant designers. The quality is fabulous and I get more compliments on my new bag then anything else, even my poor little puppy doesn't get as many looks. I can't wait to go back and see what's coming in next.
Pros: fabulous styles that you don't see everywhere or anywhere else! "

Here are a couple different shots of the stone grey in natural light. The second is probably the truest reflection of the color.

IMGP0971.jpg

IMGP0970.jpg

Yet another question about the TMA. It looks fairly deep and I notice the base has "feet" on it. Does the bag feel stiff and stay far away from your body (if that makes sense) or is the base flexible? That is, will it collapse against your body?

The leather is very soft. While it doesn't totally "collapse" against your body, it doesn't feel like carrying a big bulky piece of luggage either.

Yet another question about the TMA. It looks fairly deep and I notice the base has "feet" on it. Does the bag feel stiff and stay far away from your body (if that makes sense) or is the base flexible? That is, will it collapse against your body?

Yes, it is fairly deep, but you can take the shoulder strap off and carry it over your shoulders with the two handles. Mine just lays against me in the petrol-it isn't stiff at all. I've said it before the petrol is like Balenciaga leather-yummy!

I agree w/ JNH and pseub. The leather is not stiff at all. I took JNH's advise and am carrying it on my shoulder with the two short straps. It's very comfortable. The bag is very roomy, but just be careful what you carry bec the bag itself is not that lightweight.

And as for keeping the Chloe: The Ava is deep dark chocolate with a bit of gloss, so that solves my dilema of 2 brown bags. :smile:

OK girls - I'm very excited - my petrol Indulge Me bag is finally with me..and I love it!! The colour is perfect for jeans. The styling is both tailored and relaxed. The leather is wonderful...here are a couple of pictures!!

bag 1.jpg

bag 2_1.jpg