Belen Echandia Take Me Anywhere

Beautiful beautiful --I want the chocolate and the petrol blue! I think the chocolate looks better in your photos than on the B.E. web site. So rich and lucious and that blue is incredible. (Wonder about the origin of the phrase "petrol blue.")

Hi - I just managed to post pictures - you will see that I think it's quite large - definitely not medium. The quality of all the BE bags is fantastic. A friend picked up the Carry Me with Style and she's very pleased too..also large but not as large as the TMA

Hi again,

So did she get the CMWS in Cream??? That is the one I am thinking of getting, but in the chocolate as they are out of stock on the tan. :sad:

The other one that has caught my fancy is the Indulge me - it looks fabulous!!!!

If you do have pics of your friend's bag would love to see that as well..:drool:

Thanks.

Nandini

OMG! Thank you so much for posting your pics! I would have never imagined that the bag was so large. Looks gorgeous! I love the chocolate, but that blue is TDF!

Sigh. I think I'm going to have a few sleepless nights dreaming about this one. :heart:

help it's coming right at me! Is the petrol as bright as it appears in those photos? I have an old BE brochure and I thought the petrol was a darker blue. Yours is much cooler though.

I'm sure you'll find the leather ages really well. I agree the brown looks better in SHC's photo than it does on the website, and much bigger, that model must be nine feet tall.

Do the zipper pulls have Belen Echandia set in really deep on them? I love that about my old Take Me Away.

Beautiful beautiful --I want the chocolate and the petrol blue! I think the chocolate looks better in your photos than on the B.E. web site. So rich and lucious and that blue is incredible. (Wonder about the origin of the phrase "petrol blue.")

I would say the brown in the photo looks somewhat darker than IRL. The brown is a beautiful weathered brown - this will be a very low maintenance bag...v. happy with it

Hi again,

So did she get the CMWS in Cream??? That is the one I am thinking of getting, but in the chocolate as they are out of stock on the tan. :sad:

The other one that has caught my fancy is the Indulge me - it looks fabulous!!!!

If you do have pics of your friend's bag would love to see that as well..:drool:

Thanks.

Nandini

She got cream/cream snake stripe...beautiful. Indulge me looks wonderful too...wish I had pix of her bag but don't...sorry!

Hi ladies -- your bags are gorgeous, but for me, just too, too big. I mean, I like big -- but it looks enormous! Let me know how you feel in a few weeks after carrying around. Congrats and enjoy!

Hi ladies -- your bags are gorgeous, but for me, just too, too big. I mean, I like big -- but it looks enormous! Let me know how you feel in a few weeks after carrying around. Congrats and enjoy!

Yep this is my biggest bag and it's taken getting used to but like I do with all my bags, it fits for certain days...my MJ is heavy but it's great for work. My Bulga is light coloured so not always practical..etc. On the up side the pink lining makes it very easy to see things in the bag and I'm not one to overfill it so it's not nearly as heavy as a big bag like that could be....we'll see!

I have several of the larger handbags from Isabelle Fiore, the Hayden-Harnet Nico etc-this Belen Enchandia is by far the most beautiful bag I own! It isn't heavy even when I have my things in it. I find now that I've switched over to larger handbags I like them much better. I'm not one to like to carry a small bag on my shoulder-I feel out of proportion.:yes: Whoever asked if it's "that blue"-it is and it's gorgeous!

I don't see the petrol blue purse on the website.
Do they still offer it? :sad:

Email [email protected]
She told me that I got one of two that they made. So there must be another one out there! Also, she told me that the SS 2008 handbags are going to be in petrol fuschia, apple green, and purple. She s great about getting back to you ASAP-just remember that their time zone is 5 hours ahead of EST. Good luck!
:smile:

Hi again,

Can you tell me how the inside of the bag is? The stitching, the key ring attachment etc?

I take it both of you are very pleased with the workmanship of the bag?

Thank you for all your input - really appreciate it.

Nandini