Belen Echandia or VPL - What do you think??

Belen Echandia or VPL

• Belen Echandia Black Crash Love Me

• VPL Cabin Bag Black

• Neither trip my trigger

Results are only viewable after voting.

luvinmybags

Nov 1, 2007
I'm in the market for a black bag. Most black bags bore me, but these both have caught my attention. Although, I haven't seen either IRL.

The first is the Belen Echandia Love Me in Black Crash and the Second is VPL Cabin Bag in black.

Your honest opinion is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 2007116183148703.jpg
    2007116183148703.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 77
  • vplaa2003412867_prod_zoom_front.jpg
    vplaa2003412867_prod_zoom_front.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 118
Definitely the BE. Also the other bag seems harder to get in and out of and I don't really like the rolled leather things tying the bag together. Seems like a heavier bag too. The BE looks more chic and polished and pulled together. Definitely a sexy bag!

I wanted to add I might just be biased because I've been wanting the black crash BE for the longest time! :smile:

BE definitely! Their bags and customer service are beyond compare! You will not see anyone with a bag similar to the Love Me in black crash. The leather/style of the VPL looks boring in comparison.

Just my two cents!

They both look good but I prefer the BE Love Me to the Cabin bag simply because the handles on the Cabin bag looks like it is too close together and I don't like the cinched look so much anymore, very 1980s.

Apart from the design shoulder strap issues, BLACK CRASH ROCKS MY WORLD!!!

I prefer the VPL (even though all I can think of when I hear/read the name is Visible Panty Line!), I think it's more original, interesting and fashion forward. :smile:

the BE for as an everyday, but VPL for collection. I'm not too crazy about the zipper/tassel/distressed leather design on the BE. It reminds me of the biker/80's. Balenciaga pulls this off well though! This bag is kind of generic looking in my opinion. So I guess it comes down to what you want the bag for. I'd get the VPL--fresh cut, well sculpted structure.