Belen Echandia Love Me MINI Salon

Risingsun - How do you know the shipping will be free? Is that why she credited that back?

I'm glad I'm not alone with the impatience thing. I am already thinking of another color as well. It will probably be the dark gray since I don't have any gray bags. Although, the black crash is tdf too..... hmmm.... So many choices.:upsidedown:
I see that someone already answered your question about shipping. We will have to pay duties on the bag, however. If this is the bag for me, I think I'll want another in black crash. I also want a SM in tan, but I'm determined to wait until the first order arrives:girlsigh:

Here are some modelling pics of the LMM over a thick faux fur. This bag is very generous, but deceptively so.

Ok TejasMama...where are the Margaritas??????!!!!!!!

Still, I'd highly recommend that anyone who loves the LM gets it in both sizes. I love the mini, but I'm happy to have my reg sized LM.

ContessaIII.jpg

ContessaI.jpg

ContessaIV-1.jpg
Thanks so much for the photos....you are definitely rockin' that bag!!!!

Contessa,

You look SOOOO glamorous! Thank you for posting the pics of the bag....it helps so much to see the proportions on someone, and it really is such a nice sized bag....very handy for everyday when you don't need to carry the kitchen sink!:tup:

As for the margaritas...I'm having some trouble packing them because the salt keeps sticking to the packing tape, and I can't keep the tequila from sloshing out of the glass and spilling on the foam bubbles, but I'll keep working on it...:confused1:

Maybe I could send you a gift certificate? Or better yet, jet set yourself on down here and we'll treat you to some of the best Mexican food you've ever had!:tup:

Contessa,

You look SOOOO glamorous! Thank you for posting the pics of the bag....it helps so much to see the proportions on someone, and it really is such a nice sized bag....very handy for everyday when you don't need to carry the kitchen sink!:tup:

As for the margaritas...I'm having some trouble packing them because the salt keeps sticking to the packing tape, and I can't keep the tequila from sloshing out of the glass and spilling on the foam bubbles, but I'll keep working on it...:confused1:

Maybe I could send you a gift certificate? Or better yet, jet set yourself on down here and we'll treat you to some of the best Mexican food you've ever had!:tup:

You crack me up woman!!

All of you are so much fun!!! Thanks so much for all the kind words!:heart::love:

TejasMama.....hmmmmm tequila and chocolate......now, how can I refuse????!!!!

I'll see if I can take some pics later tonight or tomorow to give you all an idea of the LM and LMM size difference.