Belen Echandia Concierge Q & A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is an email from Rose about Choco Crash vs. Choco Glossy Pebble leathers

Now for the chocolate colours. The chocolate crash is a nice twist on the usual chocolate
shade. It is dressy with its crash leather characteristics and its slight metallic sheen. Truly a
stunning leather and colour. A bit more of a true chocolate shade compared with the matte and
glossy chocolates which have a slight reddish undertone. This is my favourite BE chocolate
colour.

Glossy chocolate is silky, slightly pebbled, with a subtle gloss. It is more of a chameleon like
leather (much as dark grey is) as it is a rich milk chocolate in certain lights and slightly more
mahogany in others. It is the type of leather which looks and feels extremely pricey. Elegant
and classic but unique with its glossy finish. This is my favourite BE leather.

Both are durable and low maintenance and both are unique. This is a very difficult choice but
as I study both leathers before me, I must say that it might depend on if you prefer a sexy
leather like crash or an elegant leather like glossy. Colour wise, they are different. Do you
prefer a warmer, slightly reddish brown or a slightly darker, slightly metallic brown? Since you
do own a matte leather and a crash leather, you could go with either.

Perhaps consider if you are in search of an elegant leather that is lovely to touch. If so, the
glossy chocolate may be just the ticket. If you would like a little more pop then you may go the
way of chocolate crash. It is very difficult for me to choose one over the other as they are so
different and I adore both. I will say that I would select the glossy chocolate if this were to be
my only purchase of the season. Only because it is a bit more timeless. The colour works
beautifully with the glossy leather.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance. I am delighted to aid you in selecting the
perfect handbag!

Will the TMA be back next spring? It would look really nice in the navy crash.

I don't see any wine LMMs on the website. Is that color discontinued?

Thanks!

Hi ladies!

This is Rose, your BE Concierge. Some of you have "met" me through email and I wish to thank you for the warm welcome. I am excited to get to know all of you and this forum as well. I will do my best to provide answers as promptly as possible though they might be rather concise so that I might properly attend to everyone.

Did Jackie ever find out if the Navy Crash was going to be available and if so, we'd love a pic --- thanks Rose!

We do have a glossy non pebbled navy available. The pebbled glossy luxe navy leather previously mentioned does not look to be available at this time. Jackie is checking into other possibilities but the only definite navy that we have is the glossy. The glossy is much like the petrol and wine glossy colours.

Is this what you might be referring to? I apologise if I misunderstood!

Will the TMA be back next spring? It would look really nice in the navy crash.

I don't see any wine LMMs on the website. Is that color discontinued?

Thanks!

I apologise but I do not know what is yet on the Spring/Summer 2009 line up.

From what I understand we do have some glossy wine leather available. You might wish to take advantage of the Bespoke Bliss and order the wine LMM while we do have the leather in stock.

I'm wondering if the Hug Me will return in Spring 09, particularly in the colors of chocolate matte, petrol and dark grey?

Those are quite popular leathers so I am hoping they will be. I can check with Jackie to see about the style and leather availability. I apologise if I am not able to find an answer however. The new line is under wraps to all but Jackie as of this moment!

Hi Rose,

So the glossy navy, wine and petrol leathers are similar in their texture/glossiness; is the glossy/waxy dark grey and the glossy/waxy choco the same as well, or are the glossy dark grey and glossy choco glossier (more patent leather-y???)???

Rose -
Do you think the Wine glossy will be discontinued after this season? i'm thinking of getting a wine Hold Me but wanted to wait a bit since I just ordered the matte grey SM...Thanks!

I apologise but I do not know what is yet on the Spring/Summer 2009 line up.

From what I understand we do have some glossy wine leather available. You might wish to take advantage of the Bespoke Bliss and order the wine LMM while we do have the leather in stock.

Follow up-I checked with Jackie and it seems that the TMA will be back for Spring 2009!

We will also generally have glossy wine leather.

Status
Not open for further replies.