Belen Echandia Bags

JNH14

Midlife...no crisis!
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
Hi-just wanted to give you a head's up that I posted on a sale on the Deals/Steals for those that were discussing these beautiful bags!:tup:

Great, but make sure that you register and let them know you want to waitlist the right color etc. You can email [email protected]. What color do you want to get?:smile:

I'm leaning towards the Chocolate, just because I just got a smoke blue Hayden Harnett triple strap (love it!). -I try to avoid another black bag;
-The gray looks a little washed out, and not a good color for this size bag;
-White (for me) is out of the question - I have a 6 yr old that constantly in my bag looking for something;
-Red? hmm, I can't pull that off
-If Tan, then might as well go for something deeper / richer.

What do you think?

I saw this picture of one of their customer's. It hangs so nice! I'm a bit (teeny bit) concerned of the size - looks a little big, no?

Attachments

• be_tma.jpg
    be_tma.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 113
I saw this picture of one of their customer's. It hangs so nice! I'm a bit (teeny bit) concerned of the size - looks a little big, no?

Although, I have seen it modelled by jadejett (do a forum search for this) and it looks fine.

I am currently awaiting for mine in petrol. It is being made, as we speak!

Admittedly, I was going to go for the brown until Jackie told me she could have one made to order in petrol at no extra cost.