Belated Valentine's Day Reveal

Oh my! I LOVE it! Fabulous colour! I would love to see a photo of you carrying her and what you wear with her! She would look so beautiful with a matching silk scarf! Im excited for you!
Thank you, antheakate! Sure, I am happy to post a mod pic with her (it will most likely be with jeans!) I also happen to have a black & white "Hola Flamenca " twilly that I think will look adorable on her! :smile:
Congratulations! She's very pretty and practical too!
I believe it's Rouge Garance since it's from 2009. Enjoy! :smile:
Thanks for your input on color, cr1stalangel! RG was my first thought until I started seeing pics on the H red thread and didn't think it was a perfect match. Must be the different lighting, I think? Thanks again, it was driving me nuts not knowing her color name. The seller only knew her color as "red". :smile:
It is gorgeous! Love the color. Enjoy her.
Thank you, OhManolo! I do think she is the perfect shade of red. :smile:
I love the PM Picotin, perfect size IMO for this cute bag. Love it in red too, congrats and enjoy.
Thanks, littleblackbag! I think I love my orange Picotin PM so much, I wanted to get her a bright colored sister. :smile:

RG is correct, based on the receipt. Congrats on your bag! :smile:

(btw, it's the same as this one, on H.com right now, ref# H056289CK54: Picotin Lock... lol... but I see that you've already found it! :P)

Thanks for your input on color, cr1stalangel! RG was my first thought until I started seeing pics on the H red thread and didn't think it was a perfect match. Must be the different lighting, I think? Thanks again, it was driving me nuts not knowing her color name. The seller only knew her color as "red". :smile:

Last edited: