Belated Valentine's Day Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yes, MrsJDS!!! Here she is, a Picotin PM 18 Lock:

Attached Files:

2. I've been looking through the Hermès Reference Library to see what color she is and I still can't match her with confidence to pics I've seen posted of Rouge Casaque, Rouge Vif and Rouge Garance. She was originally purchased in 2009. Does anyone know what color she is, based on the number from the receipt? :smile:

Attached Files:

3. Wow! She's beautiful! Love the color--congrats!!

4. lovely!

5. Congrats!

6. Thank you jyyanks, needlv and Powder Puff! :smile:

7. Congrats! A perfect Valentine's reveal!

8. Thank you, LVChelseaGirl! She's my second Picotin PM and I love her! I think if I get a third one, I can call them my "collection", right? :smile:

9. Lovely Picotin :smile:

10. OMG! I want this! Such a beautiful bag and color. Congrats.

11. Great color!! I love it!

12. Thank you mcwee, fashionpl and Zoobedoo! I knew my first Picotin was not going to be my last and when I saw this red one, I knew she had to be mine!!! :smile:

13. Beautiful Picotin in red. I love this bag as this is perfect for the weekend and not too heavy.

14. Thanks, chkpfbeliever! Yes, I also really love how lightweight it is and it's the perfect size for me to use on a daily basis. Now I can choose between pop color Picos, orange or red! :smile:

15. Beautiful color and bag:smile:)) congrats enjoy her