Belated V Day Reveal

LuvBirkin

O.G.
Nov 13, 2006
Long story short.....I was given a white Kelly long wallet by DH during V Day. I was surprised as owning an H wallet never crossed my mind (too expensive for me). The wallet is very nice but it's not really for my lifestyle. DH kindly agreed that I should exchange for something that I'd use daily. So we went down to the store and I find her....

May I present the Evelyne GM3 in Bleu de Prusse (hope I got the model name right!) :heart:

Attachments

• IMG_0068[1].jpg
    IMG_0068[1].jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 511
Beautiful. I'd like to see it in action too.It doesn't look much bigger than the MM, but then, there's nothing to compare it. Its beautiful. Congratulations.

Last edited:
Love the color! Enjoy!!!!

attachment.php

Oops checked the receipt again and it is a PM (are there any knowledgable tPFers who can let us know the difference of the various sizes of Evelyne?). Anyway we've come acrossed one "military green" chevron toile which I believe is TPM and another toile laine / adroise which is slightly bigger (GM?).

And yes having an adjustable strap can create different styles in wearing! :tup:

Some actions shots - sorry for wearing home clothes. A comparison with a 28cm kelly

Attachments

• IMG_0069[1].jpg
    IMG_0069[1].jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_0070[1].jpg
    IMG_0070[1].jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 126