Belated V Day Reveal

LuvBirkin

O.G.
Nov 13, 2006
Long story short.....I was given a white Kelly long wallet by DH during V Day. I was surprised as owning an H wallet never crossed my mind (too expensive for me). The wallet is very nice but it's not really for my lifestyle. DH kindly agreed that I should exchange for something that I'd use daily. So we went down to the store and I find her....

May I present the Evelyne GM3 in Bleu de Prusse (hope I got the model name right!) :heart:

Attachments

Jul 31, 2007
Beautiful. I'd like to see it in action too.It doesn't look much bigger than the MM, but then, there's nothing to compare it. Its beautiful. Congratulations.

Last edited:

irishlass1029

*sigh*
O.G.
Aug 30, 2008
Indiana
Love it!

I would love the Kelly long wallet! But I don't think white would be practical for me, either. What a nice gift, though - and letting you exchange! :heart:

Congrats!

LuvBirkin

O.G.
Nov 13, 2006
Oops checked the receipt again and it is a PM (are there any knowledgable tPFers who can let us know the difference of the various sizes of Evelyne?). Anyway we've come acrossed one "military green" chevron toile which I believe is TPM and another toile laine / adroise which is slightly bigger (GM?).

And yes having an adjustable strap can create different styles in wearing! :tup:

Some actions shots - sorry for wearing home clothes. A comparison with a 28cm kelly

Attachments