Belated Reveal - My Thanks to All

tedhugh

O.G.
Mar 23, 2006
Now that I've finally learned how to post pictures, it's time for a belated reveal. I have been reading and learning for a while and must offer my thanks to all of the lovely members for the knowledge shared here.

I was dazzled by all of the choices of styles, leathers and colors - and unsure how to make an informed choice. Thanks to all of the wonderful posters and authenticators I found two fabulous bags from Kaz at sandiaexchange.

The first is a Havanne Clemence Kelly and the second a gorgeous Red Gulliver Kelly. I almost missed the red one as boo1689 was going to look at it, and I would not have felt right buying it. Needless to say I was thrilled that she declined.

I also was lucky enough to find a wonderful snail cadena from Perigord which looks spectacular on the red Kelly.

So, here are my two lovely bags with two of my favorite scarves - and the wonderful snail.

Thanks again to all.

:ty:

Attachments

gemibebe

O.G.
Feb 18, 2007
Both Kellys are gorgeous and the way they're matched with the scarves is just stunning!

gracekelly

The Red Queen
Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
Congrats on two great bags. Anything from Perigord is extra good! She probably cooks her snails most of the time:graucho::P