(Belated) Miu Miu Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My parents gave me this Miu Miu bag, about a month & a half ago, for my birthday & I'm absolutely in love with it. It was love at first sight when I saw this bag; it was big, slouchy, with gold hardware & an amazing eyelet detachable strap, easy to match & perfect for school!

I'm sorry for the terrible lighting, but it was night when I took this. The colour's more of a chocolate brown & gorgeous in real life.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Just one question though, I have NO idea what this bag is called. All I know is that the card says 'Shopping'. I've tried searching the internet but to no avail. Would anyone here happen to know? Thanks! :smile:

2. Don´t know the name, but it´s nice and classy :smile: Enjoy!

3. Very nice! Congrats!