(Belated) London Spy Pics

sara999

RIP Daddy...
O.G.
Nov 28, 2007
okay...so i got to meet up with of few of my loubie ladies in october but i haven't gotten around to transferring the pictures from my phone to my laptop until now.

so firstly we'll start off with the 'secret' or VIP/special order room in mount street:

they have a big shoe rack of eveyr kind of shoe that cna be SO so you can see a sample

zx7hqh.jpg

33opaf4.jpg

s2s0lh.jpg

28t80pf.jpg

they also have little cubbies with old season shoes:
28wf87.jpg

330d478.jpg

20ac29t.jpg

2cp3uj6.jpg

sara999

RIP Daddy...
O.G.
Nov 28, 2007
and i kept getting caught by the security guards so i didn't get many actual photos...

but here is me with grey python biancas
2qn199t.jpg

15zffaf.jpg

and chins modelling the calypso (had to pry these off her feet in the end...we were banned!)
28l3mgz.jpg

2zh0a3s.jpg

sara999

RIP Daddy...
O.G.
Nov 28, 2007
well we were discussing the secret room amongst ourselves and our SA came over to continue chatting with us (quiet morning at the store) and she offered to show it to us! it's behind a full length mirror which is why i was so shocked when the mirror slid away one day to reveal a room! i'd been DYING to get in for ages!

if you book an appointment to do a SO or are a VIP they will give you tea, champagne....etc (in the room). i said i like dr pepper and our SA said that if i made an appointment they would provide dr pepper. how cool is that!?

i was in LOVE with the python in general. soooo soft. i also found that the weird yellow/blush nude the python came in (altadamas) was a great neutral for me..but just totally out of my budget sadly