Belated Birthday Reveal

There are other styles that work much better as crossbody bags, IMO. The Neonoé looks better as a shoulder bag. If you're not in love with it, return it and get something you love :smile:

yes, i agree! i probably would wear this more as a shoulder bag than a crossbody anyway but being able to wear a bag multiple ways is always a plus. i wish you could shorten or lengthen the strap as you want, not just have the long or short because it's almost too short at the shortest for a shoulder (how i would want it to look) and too long at its longest LOL i think i just really wanted to make this bag work

neo noe with black trim! but i'm already having second thoughts instagram made me do this! i don't have any styles like this and i like the pricepoint but i'm not sure if it works for me...the strap is too short as a crossbody. what should i do??
Congrats! So even when you un-snap the buttons and adjust the strap it's still too short? How tall are you? I've heard it's actually perfect for taller women.

yes, i agree! i probably would wear this more as a shoulder bag than a crossbody anyway but being able to wear a bag multiple ways is always a plus. i wish you could shorten or lengthen the strap as you want, not just have the long or short because it's almost too short at the shortest for a shoulder (how i would want it to look) and too long at its longest LOL i think i just really wanted to make this bag work
Have you tried one of the wider straps LV sells on? Maybe it could work for wearing the bag crossbody!