Belated Birthday Reveal!

bunnycat

TEAM SCARF MISTRESS 2024
O.G.
Oct 14, 2013
My birthday was back at the end of May, but a lot of things happened right about then so that I never got the time to post a reveal here. After nearly 6 months of looking, hubs and I finally found a house that didn't get sucked out from under us in a bidding war, and we began the fast paced track to getting our current house listed and under contract so I have been web absent for some time now.

So here is my belated birthday reveal.

I had such a fun day going out with the hubs shopping and walking around and finally to LV to look for my birthday present. I present to you my uber cute Pochette NM in DA. I bought a vachetta strap for it so I could wear it longer, or hand carry it with the short strap it come with. I love it and it is so easy to slip in a bigger bag if I need to change bags quickly.

Fresh in the box:
nm1a.jpg

DA Speedy 25 oversees the proceedings:
nm1b.jpg

Here she is!
nm2.jpg

This one is MIS:
nm3.jpg

A recent mod shot. I am about 5'4":
pochettemod.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you had an awesome day :smile: and congrats on your new little beauty!!! She looks amazing on you! I have been wanting to get a pochette and I love how you added a longer strap to wear it crossbody. That's such a great idea! Enjoy your new cutie! The azur print is so pretty!

Thank you llpalmtree, banannaxd, 19flowers and luxurista! I did have a great day!

it has been a great little go to bag for being out on the go! Easy hands-free carrying, lightweight and keeps all the essentials handy! Perfect for my lifestyle!

Congrats on your new pochette and also on finding a house! those bidding wars are crazy, then having to sell your house quickly is no picnic either!
Happy moving and happy belated birthday :wave: