Belated Birthday Reveal!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello lovely tPFers!

Some of you gave me amazing advice in a thread about a month ago and Im just getting around to doing my birthday reveal... Senior year at university has really caught up with me. But anyways, I had my heart set on a speedy or mon monogram neverfull BUT when I walked into the boutique and set my eyes on something, I knew I just had to have it! (Like thats never happened before!:P ) It is a piece I never gave much thought to untill I saw it on my birthday. Anyone around?! :biggrin:

image-1042662576.jpg

image-824600194.jpg

2. Milla MM?

3. mono milla clutch!!!!

4. Here!!!

5. Milla? =)

6. Here

7. Here!! Can't wait. =)

8. You ladies are good!! Presenting my beautiful Milla Black Multicolor!!

image-1426201359.jpg

image-373503991.jpg

9. Gorgeous! Congrats!

10. love it! what are you planning on using it fore?

11. Congrats and happy belated birthday.

12. Out to dinner and clubbing mostly. I might use it in my bag a few times but I think its way to pretty and the lining is too soft and luxurious to use it as a makeup type bag hahaha. Milla is quite a nice addition to my collection!

13. Multicolour, long time no see but it is goooooooorgeous on a small bag like the milla.

Congrats!!!

14. I agree! I love MC on the smaller pieces

15. One more pic because my furrbaby Chance wanted to be a part of this reveal :biggrin:

image-2821680331.jpg