Belated 22nd Birthday Bash

popoqi

Oct 16, 2008
This is my first post in Hermes forum, though these are not my first H items, I want to share these gifts because they are ultra-special to me!
My birthday was actually few months ago but my (soon to be) fiance and I were busy with college stuffs so we decided to celebrate my birthday a little later. I'm so proud of my fiance because he picked all the gifts all by himself, without first consulting me. But, I trust him! He always pick the best(est) stuffs.

So... Patient is a virtue they say :heart:
Without further a do...

First up is.... (drum rollssssss)

Rose Shocking Chevre Kelly wallet

2larfo6.jpg

The second gift is definitely a surprise! I never thought he could get his hands on (one of) my dream bag! It meant so much for me that he made an effort to make me happy. :P He also bought gold Pegasus cadena to match the hardware. Major loves!

35 Orange Togo Birkin with GHW

296lxth.jpg

(PS: I'm so sorry if this thread is full of mushy2 love)

The next present is the all-time-favorite...

Collier De Chien bracelet!

2hxm72v.jpg

4kagaq.jpg

I really love the combination of red and gold together. I'm so happy this bracelet matches my Cartier love bracelet so well!

I was feeling so guilty because he spent so much time and money for just a birthday gift, I decided to get him something too from Hermes.

Hermes tie! I figured this would complement my orange birkin well if he wore it. He laughs out loud when he opens his present. I guess that means he likes it :yahoo:

25i0ufp.jpg

The second gift is definitely a surprise! I never thought he could get his hands on (one of) my dream bag! It meant so much for me that he made an effort to make me happy. :P He also bought gold Pegasus cadena to match the hardware. Major loves!

35 Orange Togo Birkin with GHW

296lxth.jpg

(PS: I'm so sorry if this thread is full of mushy2 love)

This is sooo gorgeous! :drool: HUGE CONGRATS! :yahoo: