Belated 22nd Birthday Bash

Happy Birth Day!!

Your fiance is SUPER! I can never send my husband to buy me things without the direction to the store and the detail info of what to get (along with the name of my beloved SA).

All the gifts are spectacular!!! I especially love the RS wallet......congrats!!!

I would gladly celebrate my birthday a little late any day for such wonderful presents. Your fiance is wonderful and has great taste. Congratulations.

Thank you everyone for all the well-wishes! It feels really good to share happy moments with everybody. We don't have an exact wedding date set yet, but it probably will be somewhere in July or August. On the other hand, I can't wait for the engagement party which is on end of November, end of this year. I'm so excited! :yahoo:

My future fiance has been nothing but wonderful to since the day we officially dated, which is about 6 years ago... (I dated him since I was 16 years old!) I still remember the first day we officially dated, he got me an Tiffany & co silver mesh ring. I feel like the happiest girl on earth! Well, I still kinda do now :P

Enough about the mushy love, I took some modeling photos of the bag before my bf and I went out shopppiinnnggg... again haha

okc4zo.jpg

fzaptx.jpg

Happy Belated Birthday! And what a beautiful presents, so sweet of your fiance. Enjoy all of them in the best of health.
And I love the Orange Birkin on you :smile:.