Beirn Bags from Bluefly, but it is fake!

yiyiliang

Mar 11, 2009
I bought a Beirn Bag from Bluefly, since it has a big discount. But I am so surprised to find that it is fake, or at least looks fake! I bought a skirt from them in in past which I think it's great. So I tore the tag this time. But....I really want to return it...Will they still give me my refund?:Push:

Are you sure it's a fake? If not, shouldn't you find out before trying to return it? Or do you not want it anymore, regardless of whether it's fake or not?

Anyway, Bluefly is the one you'd need to ask about a return/refund.

Good luck!

Bluefly is a reputable seller. They had a problem a couple of years ago, but it was due to people buying authentic bags and then returning a fake. They put a tag on their bags now and if it is removed you cannot return. If you think you got a fake, you should definately get in touch with customer service.

I know in the past they had a huge problem with selling fake Balenciaga bags. It was not a case of one or two but all of their B bags for a while. I would talk to their CS and see what they can do about it. If you search you should be able to find more threads from others who were sold fakes from Bluefly.

I can almost sure the bag is fake! I compare to the pics from many websites, such as Bergdorf Goodman and Bloomingdale's, they are totally different. I want to return it but I am not sure whether they would refuse my returning since I tore the tag already...What shall I do?....:cry::cry:

^
OK that's a bit harsh - you might be right but let's at least give the benefit of doubt. If you were going to do that, why advertise the fact here? It sounds that BF has had problems with other bags so it's a possibility.

OP, if you have torn off the tag then I think that's your return chance over. They have to do it for their own protection. Just as some unasked for advice ( :biggrin: ) - I always put the bag in my cupboard with the tag left on for a few days. That way, if I change my mind or something like this happens, I can send it back.

Good luck!

^
OK that's a bit harsh - you might be right but let's at least give the benefit of doubt. If you were going to do that, why advertise the fact here? It sounds that BF has had problems with other bags so it's a possibility.

OP, if you have torn off the tag then I think that's your return chance over. They have to do it for their own protection. Just as some unasked for advice ( :biggrin: ) - I always put the bag in my cupboard with the tag left on for a few days. That way, if I change my mind or something like this happens, I can send it back.

Good luck!
Well, the good news is I talked to the CS. She still allows me to return. What a nice person!
To ladakini, I don't think it is worth for doing this silly tricks.

I apologize for casting any aspersions. I didn't mean to offend. I'm glad they agreed to take back the bag.

I seriously doubt here would be any fake Beirn Bags, they are not really that well known or exclusive. They started to get more attention due to their Jenna Bag carried by Carrie in "Sex And The City". If you are talking about Jenna WaterSnakeskin Tote, it is affordably priced for exotic skin. Look normal, simple abit cheap in quality like would spoilt easily, lining look like would tear easily, handle will break if too heavy load. This Tote still look attractive to those who like exotics & their affordable price of coz.

Anyway glad you are able to return the bag.

You cannot decide the authenticity of a bag just from looking at website pictures. The picture can be a prototype and not the exact bag that goes into production.

I'm glad they took the bag back since you were unhappy, though.