Beirn and Adriana Castro Sample Sale - NYC

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just came back from this one and had a blast! I picked up a yummy AC Meissa tote in Fuchsia for less than 50% off and the matching belt. There were "leftovers" and sample pieces from Beirn with prices starting at $50.

RJM Group Presents Beirn and Adriana Castro Sample Sale Beirn is a water snake handbag collection that is sold in high-end department stores and specialty stores across the world. Beirn offers a wide variety of colorful handbags, clutches, belts, and ballet flats all made from authentic water snake skins. Adriana Castro is a line of genuine exotic crocodile skins. Beirn Watersnake handbags and accessories $50-$200, retail $125-$600 .Adriana Castro Crocodile handbags, belts, and accessories $50-$1,000, retail $200-$2,500 12 W. 57th St.(btwn. 5th & 6th Aves.)Suite 1002. October 12-15<SUP>th</SUP>, Tue-Fri 10am-6pm.(212) 265-2047

2. ooh i love Adriana Castro!! did they have Meissa Hobo in Python or clutches? was it 50% off?
    Thank you!!!

3. They had 4 Meissas - bright green, orange, orange ostrich and hot pink. I bought the hot pink and it was $925, down from $2300. There was an assortment of clutches, wallets and belts. Not a HUGE assortment, but an assortment, mostly was 60% off or more.

4. OMG I need to go check it out today. Do you think price will go down on the last day?
    Thanks Restricter!!!! :smile:

5. Restricter, the bags are gorgeous!!! After looking at the pictures, I woke up and took a shower to go there now. lol.
    Thank you!!!

6. I'm sneaking out of the office in about 5 minutes. Look for a petite redhead wearing an olive Burberry jacket. If you see me, say hi!

7. Restricter, I wanted to thank you for this information!
    I went yesterday and got 2 Beirn bags!! I am debating about the ballet flats now. I am going to stop by tomorrow.

8. You're welcome, Kimmie!

Which ones did you get?

9. I got one of the damage bag that you can't even tell that is damaged for $50.. and small ali in black. :nuts:
    There was a large envelope clutch that I didn't get that now i am totally regretting. I have to stop by tomorrow. Also, they said they might have one for the holidays!