Being Mary Jane with Gabrielle Union on BET

Y'all. I could spit fire at how mad I was with Niecy. Goodness, she's dumber than a box of rocks. Even Stevie Wonder could see what BD #2 intentions are. OMG.

What idiot with two kids and car seats buys a sports car.

ClassicFab and Ssasy, I couldn't agree more. But I want to take it a step further.

I know this may take on a different conversation but my intent is to only have a healthy dialogue because this is something that really bothers me...

I am so very disgruntled by the story line for Niecy. It rings of the "fat/heavy" girl being desperate. While there are so many things that are applicable to women who struggle with their weight, it seems to me that it feeds the stereotypical thinking and treatment. I feel that the writers had so much room to dive into the story of what happened with the police officer as last season ended. It really makes me feel some type of way. Am I being too sensitive?

I welcome thoughts.

Reactions: HandbagDiva354
So this idiot didn't even keep the car for herself; she gave it to an ex. So stupid!!!

I had a family member do the same dumb sh$t!! A trust fund was left to her and she spent it all on a guy buying him a car, paying his rent and furnishing his new apartment.