Being Human - SYFY - Season 2

Last season I had a really difficult time because I was catching up on the BBC Being Human. I loved the original BBC version and was really torn, but I ended up loving the SYFY version. It took a few episodes for me to warm up. The finale was fantastic.

Last season I had a really difficult time because I was catching up on the BBC Being Human. I loved the original BBC version and was really torn, but I ended up loving the SYFY version. It took a few episodes for me to warm up. The finale was fantastic.

I like the Syfy Being Human and will continue to watch but I really really prefer the original BBC Being Human and CAN'T WAIT for S4 to begin next month!

Just bumping this thread up.

So far this season is awesome! I found my new favorite vampire:

beinghuman-1.png

*screen cap from Being Human SYFY Season 4 episode 4

Just bumping this thread up.

So far this season is awesome! I found my new favorite vampire:

beinghuman-1.png

*screen cap from Being Human SYFY Season 4 episode 4

I am liking the season so far, but I have had to mentally separate it completely from the BBC Being Human. So many differences! One small difference I like is the nurse that helps sick babies with the ghosts!

I think I missed something, but is the Wolf's girlfriend still pregnant or did she lose the baby during her first change?

I am liking the season so far, but I have had to mentally separate it completely from the BBC Being Human. So many differences! One small difference I like is the nurse that helps sick babies with the ghosts!

I think I missed something, but is the Wolf's girlfriend still pregnant or did she lose the baby during her first change?
Yep, she lost it during her first change. I hate to say it but Nora is really getting on my nerves! Now she's running around with those bro/sis werewolves...I feel bad for the boyfriend!

I didnt watch the BBC show and I missed a few eps from season 1. I am not liking this *daughter* I cannot remember her name. She seems so poorly cast to me, she just seems so flat in every scene she is in. Its really distracting to me, I just cannot help but unplug when her scenes are on. is that just me? Everyone else seems pretty evenly cast in this show, but this character, ugh... I cant wait for her to be off the screen!

Usually I am not so distracted by a single person in an ensemble piece...

I liked season 1 better, so far as.

and you better believe I am NOT going to miss my door, no WAY!!

It was the same for me at first, but now it's a completely different show. I am totally in love with Aidan. It makes sense since I'm also in love with Mitchell from BBC Being Human. Aidan Turner is just :love:

I didnt watch the BBC show and I missed a few eps from season 1. I am not liking this *daughter* I cannot remember her name. She seems so poorly cast to me, she just seems so flat in every scene she is in. Its really distracting to me, I just cannot help but unplug when her scenes are on. is that just me? Everyone else seems pretty evenly cast in this show, but this character, ugh... I cant wait for her to be off the screen!

Usually I am not so distracted by a single person in an ensemble piece...

I liked season 1 better, so far as.

and you better believe I am NOT going to miss my door, no WAY!!

It's not just you! First I had to 'get used' to this different direction from the BBC BH - I was a bit confused & was wondering if I had really forgotten the plots of the other show. But now that my head is right, I just do not like her and I am really really hoping she screws up forcing Aiden to stake her azz & "Mother" will forgive him!

It was the same for me at first, but now it's a completely different show. I am totally in love with Aidan. It makes sense since I'm also in love with Mitchell from BBC Being Human. Aidan Turner is just :love:

Hella yeah!! Aiden & Mitchell - Yummy!

Is anyone still watching?

I just got caught up and I have to say that this season is AMAZING! Much better than Season 1, as it's finally standing on its own apart from the original BBC version.