Being excited:(nearly) brand new multicolour speedy

robotcat

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
I know the multicolour line is dated and almost decommissioned, but I do think it is classic and a cheese full bag. I always wanted a white multicolour speedy but her price pushed me off... And I found it rather disappointing to see her all gone in my local boutique.

I happened to see this 2nd hand beauty and surprised to find her in nearly brand new condition! The seller said her previous owner put her aside and not used at all since purchased 3 years ago. The bag has all the protection film still on the metal and the fob is not even open to hang!

The price is nice too, less than half price of the brand new one in boutique. So I took her as my early Xmas gift!

Thanks for letting me share. The Pom Pom is separate purchase from another brand though :smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1448119779.716120.jpg

I know the multicolour line is dated and almost decommissioned, but I do think it is classic and a cheese full bag. I always wanted a white multicolour speedy but her price pushed me off... And I found it rather disappointing to see her all gone in my local boutique.

I happened to see this 2nd hand beauty and surprised to find her in nearly brand new condition! The seller said her previous owner put her aside and not used at all since purchased 3 years ago. The bag has all the protection film still on the metal and the fob is not even open to hang!

The price is nice too, less than half price of the brand new one in boutique. So I took her as my early Xmas gift!

Thanks for letting me share. The Pom Pom is separate purchase from another brand though :smile:

View attachment 3194348
She is a beauty, enjoy!!! I always loved the multi colore range but don't own any of it sadly