Being a mom and carrying a LV!

chris_lee

Nov 14, 2007
Anyone here a new mom and carry an LV? I just brought an MC Speedy and a weird thought occurred to me - would I look weird pushing a stroller and carrying a speedy on my arm at the same time. I *love* my speedy and still want to carry it. Thought?

I don't think it would look weird AT ALL if you push a stroller and carry an MC Speedy at the same time.

I think you would look like a FAB mommy! :supacool:

I don't think it would look weird AT ALL if you push a stroller and carry an MC Speedy at the same time.

I think you would look like a FAB mommy! :supacool:
I think so too! Its just that I see a lot of women seem to switch to shoulder bags after becoming a mommy. I've never been a shoulder bag gal though. I love my speedy styles!

I have a speedy and I always end up putting it on top of the stroller (on the visor part) or just underneath. I am looking for an over the shoulder bag now, because it's hard to hold hands with my kids with the speedy on my wrist. I just posted a thread yesterday titled "Over the Shoulder"...if you are looking for a new bag too!

That does not look weird! I've seen women hang their speedy on their stroller and looks great to me. Don't give up your own style just because you became a mommy! I like stylish mommies!! :biggrin:

I loved carrying my speedy with a stroller, made me still feel like I was cool and not just a diaper bag carrying mom!! I don't know about you, but with little kids you give and give and give and sometimes we forget about ourselves! :yes: